Serve with Christian Skaters at Ramp 48 and join us on a trip to Panama for FREE
Giving of Life ministries has offered Christian Skaters International Headquarters (based at Ramp 48) an incredible opportunity!
This coming spring, Giving of Life is sending two individuals on all-expenses-paid trips to serve with the ministry of their choice from among the Giving of Life applicants. In order to enter, all you have to do is record a video and send us Giving of Life a link to the downloadable file. From there, they will post it on our Facebook page where others will vote for you to win. The creators of the two videos with the most likes on Facebook will be going to visit the ministry their choice in the spring. On top of that, we’ll give you a video camera so you can capture the amazing things that ministry is doing for the Kingdom!
In your application video, all you have to do is answer the following
questions in some form:
* Which one of the ministries below are you most passionate about and why?
* What is it about that ministry and what they are doing that really
connects with you?
* If you win, are you willing and able to contribute to what the ministry
is doing during your time with them by capturing it on camera and
serving alongside them?
* Upload the video to Vimeo.com, set permissions to allow it to be downloaded, and email the link to email@example.com
* Giving of Life will confirm that they have received it, upload it to their Facebook page, and send you the link. This will allow you to start driving traffic to your video as soon as possible! Don’t forget to include your name, since you want it displayed on their Facebook page! After you receive the link to your video, it is all in your hands. Send it. Talk about it. Share it. Remember, the video with the most likes by February 10th, 2012 wins!
What will we do in Panama?
Christian Skaters will be teaming up with Christian Surfers Panama, JSAW Foundation, and Ride Nature to build a skatepark and then be reaching out to the community through skate and surf events. We will be giving away FREE boards to those who otherwise would never be able to afford one and using the gift of skate to share the even better gift of Jesus. The trip will be held June 9th – 17th. After the trip, you will come back to Fort Lauderdale to serve at our indoor skatepark to see our model for these international trips and how Ramp 48 is reaching out in South Florida.